24 July 2009

Blog Improvement Project: Task 13

Blog Improvement Project Blog Post Bingo! My favourite task from the first half of the year is back. And despite my knitting-induced posting shortage, I managed a very respectable total:

1. A Link PostThe Cheat’s Way Out
2. A Short PostA Good Excuse
3. A List Post26 More Neologisms for Booklovers
4. An Opinion Post – FAIL
5. A Poll or Question PostBirthday Loot Poll
6. A How-To Post – FAIL
7. A Long PostBook Review: The Night Watch by Sarah Waters
8. A Review PostBook Review: The Good Thief by Hannah Tinti
9. A Definition Post – FAIL
10. NEW: A Personal PostBirthday Loot
11. NEW: A Resource PostVictorian British History Online
12. FREE SPACE – Wordless – Fractal Friday: Garland

Last time I managed seven out of ten; this time it was nine out of twelve. From 70% to 75% - an improvement! Well, of sorts ... it was the same post types which tripped me up again. And I did have to publish five posts - including this wrap-up - in a single night to make it. (Though I might add it wasn’t nearly so impressive an achievement as it sounds: they were either the work of minutes or already half-done.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Five posts in one night?! WoW! That is impressive! I found I was posting much more towards the end, just to finish in time - I should have planned it more in the beginning.

Congrats on the improvement. 9 different post types is a great achievement.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great job on the bingo posts! I really liked them all. The sweater looks great! Have a great day!!

Sherrie
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-improvement-project-blog-post.html

Dorte H said...

One more than me - congratulations!

I enjoyed your cheat post & sent the link to my husband (he is the local vicar so he might use some of the pictures for special services for children).

Amat Libris said...

farmlanebooks: Thanks! I know just what you mean about lack of planning; organisation isn't exactly my forte.

Sherrie: Thank you!

Dorte: Now that's a way to keep the kids interested!

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Congrats, I think you did great. I'm glad you could do better this time around than last time. I got tripped up on some of the same ones again too -- we'll just have to try again later.

I'm working on the wrap up post now, so check back over the weekend for the winners.

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Header image shows detail of A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honoré Fragonard, c. 1776