03 September 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot











Behold, Here's Poison
The Figure in the Carpet
The Good Mayor
Death of a Red Heroine
The Mysteries of Udolpho
Naked in Death
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
The Keys of Egypt
The Ghost Map
Georgette Heyer's Regency World

Behold, Here's Poison - Georgette Heyer
The Figure in the Carpet and other stories - Henry James
The Good Mayor - Andrew Nicoll
Death of a Red Heroine - Qiu Xiaolong
The Mysteries of Udolpho - Ann Radcliffe
Naked in Death - J. D. Robb
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and other tales of terror - Robert Louis Stevenson
The Keys of Egypt: The Race to Read the Hieroglyphs - Lesley and Roy Adkins
The Ghost Map - Steven Johnson
Georgette Heyer's Regency World - Jennifer Kloester

And one re-loot, due to my being a little otherwise occupied this month:
















Nana - Émile Zola

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg.

6 comments:

Eva said...

So much to talk about! I just read a different Heyer mystery last month (Why Shoot the Butler?) and really enjoyed it. I have The Mysteries of Udolpho on my TBR case and really need to read it already! And I hope you review Death of a Red Heroine, since I've been curious about it. Love the covers on The Ghost Map and Georgette Heyer's Regency World! Oh, and I've never read any Zola but shall fix that one day.

samantha.1020 said...

Naked in Death is one of my absolute favorite series and I hope you enjoy it as well :)

Amat Libris said...

Eva: So much to read! (And so much added to your wish list?) I've just finished Death of a Red Heroine and plan to review it on the weekend, once I've clarified something I want to mention.

Samantha: I have been wanting to read the series for so long! I can't wait.

Becky said...

I really enjoyed The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and The Mysteries of Udolpho. :)

Marg said...

Oh you are starting the In Death series! I love those books!

Last year at the Melbourne Writer's Festival I heard Jennifer Kloester talk about Georgette Heyer. She certainly had lots of very interesting pieces of information to share.

Amat Libris said...

Becky: I'm really looking forward to those two - they're such perfect titles for R.I.P. IV.

Marg: Lucky you! Sounds like I should pay more attention to writer's festivals in the hope of finding something interesting.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Header image shows detail of A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honoré Fragonard, c. 1776