1. My favorite reading week of 2007 was polishing off a towering stack of Harry Potters.
2. I’m most tempted by the chance to slack off and read.
3. Today I want to know where I can find high heels that fit my tiny feet.
4. The last thing I took a picture of was the new and improved backyard.
5. You and I have memories we wish we didn’t.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Stardust. (Which is the most recent movie I’ve seen, period.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to starting to catalogue my books on LibraryThing, tomorrow my plans include catching up on reviews ... again ... and Sunday, I want to devise a 100% guaranteed foolproof, Chancellor-proof phonetic pronunciation guide to my name so that I can register for my upcoming graduation ceremony!