05 June 2009

Friday Fill-In #127

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I spend most of my free time at home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything that involves me standing in front of a nice hot stove.

3. It drives me nuts when my neighbour’s dogs bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk is my favourite form of exercise, as far as I can be said to have one.

5. I hope next week my orthodontist gives me some good news. Like, some idea as to when I can stop wearing my retainers.

6. When all is said and done, there will probably have been a lot of wasted words. Especially if the talking has been done by politicians.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include sitting in a sunny window with the paper and Sunday, I want to knit!

1 comment:

teabird said...

Sunday knitting = the best! Happy Friday -

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Header image shows detail of A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honoré Fragonard, c. 1776