1. Apparently there’s some sort of Murphy’s Law which dictates that when the Blog Improvement Project focuses on comments, I will be afflicted by writer’s block!
2. At this time of year I love a sunny day.
3. 2009 has mostly been a year of good books so far
4. I heard one report on the radio and saw one item in the paper, and that was it. In Australia in 2009, shouldn’t the fact of a teenager facing the possibility of jail (up to 14 years!) simply for inducing her own miscarriage generate a storm of protest? Come on, Queensland, move into the 21st century.
5. For too long I’ve been too reclusive.
6. I am not obsessed with touching up my (leopard-print) nails; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on sleep, tomorrow my plans include remembering the fallen on Anzac Day and Sunday, I want to catch up on reviews!