Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
3. Is this normal for you?
4. Where do you keep your current reads?
1. Of course!
2. Two - The Forgotten Garden and Bleak House (which is going much better than I had expected).
3. Yes. I’ve had my moments of reading four or five books at once, but now I’ve settled into a steady diet of two at a time.
4. The former is on my bedroom floor with the rest of my library books, while the latter is on the couch after having been retrieved from my handbag for evening reading.