1. Give me a good book and I’ll be happy for hours.
2. Whenever I look at my bookshelves, I wonder where I’m going to put all the volumes yet to be read.
3. I wish that time was elastic and I could stretch it out and squeeze more hours into the day.
4. Fresh mango was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world you need a good sense of humour.
6. Other than this one, It’s All About Books is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting some sleep, tomorrow my plans include starting the first sleeve of the sweater I’m knitting and Sunday, I want to be able to walk outside without stepping in puddles. We’ve had enough rain!