I found this free for the borrowing at Musings of a Bookish Kitty.
Rules to the 6 Things that Make Me Happy Meme:
1. Link to the person who has tagged you. (See above.) 2. Write down six things that make you happy (I, like Literary Feline, am stealing Nymeth’s idea of listing only book-related things. After all, happiness = books, right?).
1. The sight of a crowded bookshelf or overflowing TBR box.
2. Stumbling across a book I’ve been hunting for ages.
3. A book that’s as good to look at as it is to read.
4. Learning something new while reading.
5. Settling down to re-read an old favourite.
6. An ending that will stay with me long after I’ve closed the book.
If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged.