11 May 2007

Which Austen Heroine Are You?

Thanks to Just Another Blogger I found this fun little way to kill time between lectures.

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!

:: L I Z Z Y ::

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

Woohoo! Now if only I could find a Darcy....

5 comments:

Dancin Fool said...

Hello! I am starting to feel cheeky about how many postings of mine are inspired by your wonderful findings!

Congratulations on being Elizabeth Bennet! I am Marianne Dashwood! What a wonderful quiz!

Amat Libris said...

Please, feel free to give me all the publicity you like! :-) Finding inspiration in other people's blogs is always fun; I do it all the time.

Suey said...

Wow! Lucky you! I'm Elinor Dashwood. I guess. It sorta fits. I knew I could never be Elizabeth!

Amat Libris said...

I didn't think I could be Elizabeth either!

tinylittlelibrarian said...

I'm a Lizzy, too! :) I thought I might be Emma, but nope.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Header image shows detail of A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honoré Fragonard, c. 1776