14 January 2010

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2010

Historical Fiction Challenge

I’m signing up for the 2010 Historical Fiction Challenge over at The Royal Reviews. And - *takes deep breath* - for the first time ever, I am diving into a challenge without a list. I have no idea what I’m going to read, beyond vague plans of covering as many eras as possible, and no idea how I’ll manage without knowing precisely what books I have to read by what date. Which I guess means it’s high time I locked up my inner control freak for a while.

Since I don’t know what books serendipity will bring my way during the year, I have wisely eschewed the 20-book option in favour of the Addicted level - 12 books.

And reading fewer books in one challenge leaves more room for signing up for other challenges....

No comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Header image shows detail of A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honoré Fragonard, c. 1776