The reviews index pages have a few quirks of organisation, to whit:
- If an author has a non-hyphenated surname with more than one part, only the last part is used for alphabetisation (e.g. John le Carré is under C).
- Multiple books by the same author are listed in series order when applicable, otherwise in alphabetical order by title.
- If a book has more than one author, it will have more than one listing - one for each author.
- Anthologies are listed under “Various Authors.”
- Articles (the, a, an) are ignored in the alphabetising of titles (e.g. The Historian is under H).
- Some books will be listed under their British titles.
- If multiple books by the same author have received the same grade, they are listed in series order when applicable, otherwise in alphabetical order by title.