You know you need to get your blog reading organised when it takes you more than a month to realise you’ve been tagged for a meme!
5 things I was doing 10 years agoAnd probably....
1. Getting ready to start my second year of high school.
2. Hoping I could get braces soon (seriously).If there’s actually anyone out there who hasn’t done this, consider yourself tagged.
4. Being annoyed by my fringe, which I was six months into growing out.
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Putting out the garbage.
3. Doing a test run in cheap cotton of my first attempt at drafting my own sewing patterns.
4. Writing reviews.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off my HECS debt (student loans).
2. Pay for all the improvements needed around the house.
3. Travel around Europe.
5. Go to the RSPCA and adopt a cat or two.
5 things I'll never wear again
1. School uniform.
2. Short dresses/skirts/shorts (I am no longer that thin!).
3. High-waisted jeans.
4. Tie-dye anything.
5 favourite toys
1. My computer!
2. The sewing machine.
3. My portable CD player.
4. Fine-nosed pliers (in conjunction with wire, beads etc.).
5. My library card!